Harassed By Motorist Form


Have you been harassed on Sonoma County roads by motorists?

We want to know!

Usually Sonoma County is a wonderful place to ride bicycles; we have beautiful weather, great roads and many fantastic destinations. But, occasionally some bad apple will ruin this experience.

If you have been harassed on Sonoma County roads by motorists, we want to know about it. While the SCBC will keep a log of these incidents, it is still very important to call the police department and let them know you were harassed. You may have to write them a letter, but these incidents need to be documented so be persistent. Please find their contact information below.

Incident Information

(partial OK)

Please contact the local law enforcement and give them the same information and ask them to please record the incident.

  • California Highway Patrol (707)588-1400
  • Sonoma County Sheriff Dept (707) 565-2511
  • Cloverdale Police Department (707)894-2150 
  • Cotati Police Department (707)792-4611
  • Healdsburg Police Department (707)431-3377 
  • Petaluma Police Department (707)778-4370 
  • Rohnert Park Dept of Public Safety (707)584-2600 
  • Santa Rosa Police Department (707)543-3600
  • Sebastopol Police Department (707)829-4400 
  • Sonoma Police Department (707)996-3602 
  • Windsor Police Department (707)565-2121

You can also help ease tension between motorists and cyclists by making sure you are riding in the best manner. The SCBC offers Street Safety seminars.