Meet our Bike Champion of the Year, Juan Chavez!
Join us – and thousands of folks throughout the Bay Area – in a host of cycling activities, challenges, and classes throughout the month of May.
- Get yourself prepared by taking our May 21st bike safety & skills class (register here) and sign your kids up for a Learn to Ride class
- Take the Pledge to ride in May!
- Sign up for the Bike2it! Challenge and receive a free toolkit!
- Do you find tracking and friendly competition helpful in reaching a goal? Commit to completing fifteen or thirty rides during the month!
- Be prepared! Learn what to do if you or a riding partner are in a crash in a free webinar May 11.
- Participate in the Ride of Silence May 18.
- Visit one of our Energizer Stations (see map below) and pick up some swag on Bike to Wherever Day, May 20th – and end your workday at our Bike Happy Hour!
Don’t miss news of upcoming events – enter your name and email below and receive our BTWD2022 Newsletter!
WHEN IS BIKE TO WHEREVER DAYS 2022?
The entire month of May! And Bike to Work Day will be held on Friday, May 20 in alignment with the national Bike to Work Day.
WHY BIKE TO WHEREVER?
Thousands of residents in Sonoma County live within five miles of their workplaces or major transit hubs like SMART, county transit or city buses. These are ideal distances for bicycling. In these unusual times when so few people are going into their offices, we are encouraging people to bike to shop, for errands, to get fresh air and exercise.