- Pledge to ride ten, twenty, or thirty days (or 100, 200, or 500 miles) in May; those who complete their challenge will be entered in a drawing for cool prizes. Create a free account at Ride Spot (on the web, or download the phone app); click on Discover, then Challenges, to find us!
- Sign up for the Bike2it! Challenge and receive a free toolkit!
- Join one of three memorial Rides of Silence on May 19.
- Visit one of our Energizer Stations and pick up some swag on Bike to Wherever Day, May 21 (and end your workday with our Bike Happy Hour!) Scroll down for a map of all locations.
- Check the calendar online for our upcoming Basic Bike Maintenance & Repair Class, adult/teen Smart Cycling classes and Family Bike Workshops. All classes are FREE but pre-registration is required.
Congratulations to Sherry Adams, our Bike Champion of the Year!
Upcoming events and classes:
- May 15: Smart Cycling Class
- May 19: Ride of Silence
- May 21: Bike to Wherever Day
- May 22: Basic Bike Maintenance
- May 25: Bicycling Street Skills for Parents
- May 26: Bike Advocacy Basics
2021 BIKE TO WHEREVER DAY SPONSORS
Don’t miss news of upcoming events – enter your name and email below and receive our weekly BTWD2021 Newsletter!