NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 epidemic, we will not be able to hold Bike to Work Day in its usual form. However, May is STILL National Bike Month – keep reading for info on activities that promote cycling while maintaining social distancing!
Bike to Work Day is tentatively re-scheduled for Thursday, September 24.
May is National Bike Month, and we strive to be your local headquarters for help getting out on the (now fairly empty) roads safely and happily!
- Check out some tips for riding during the COVID-19 pandemic, or watch the video from our 50-minute BikeChat conversation on the topic.
- Do you have kids? Get your family involved in our kid-friendly Green Sneaker Challenge.
- Participate in one of our virtual classes or BikeChats
- Take the pledge to ride during May, set your goals for the month, and receive regular emails with helpful tips and tricks.
- Join our Bike Month Challenge Facebook group.
- Use the Love to Ride app to track your rides and mileage, and engage in friendly competition with other local riders. (When you register, be sure to join the Sonoma County Bicycle Coalition group!)
THANKS TO OUR 2020 BIKE TO WORK DAY SPONSORS!
Thank you to the City of Sebastopol for being our Banner Sponsor for Bike to Work Month
Get your business noticed as a sponsor!
Record numbers of people are riding bikes in Sonoma County this year and partnering with the Bike Coalition on Bike to Work Day is a great way to get massive exposure for your business! Contact email@example.com if you’re interested in sponsoring Bike to Work Day 2020.
2020 ENERGIZER STATION HOSTS