The Sonoma County Bicycle Coalition seeks a Bilingual Outreach and Education Coordinator to assist us in addressing transportation inequity by adapting our programs and activities to better identify and meet the needs of Sonoma County Latino communities.
The Bilingual Outreach and Education Coordinator reports to the Executive Director but will work with staff across all programs.
- Identify potential community partners and influencers
- Build and maintain relationships with neighborhood groups, non-profit organizations, and individuals within local Latino communities
- Conduct community outreach and needs assessment campaigns
- Make presentations about SCBC programs and teach bicycle safety classes in Spanish, both virtually and in-person once COVID restrictions allow (training will be provided)
- Create and distribute outreach materials to promote events and classes in Spanish
- Assist with other administrative and program development duties, including English/Spanish translation, as required
Oral and written fluency in both English and Spanish is required.
The position is part-time (20-30 hours/week) with the possibility of becoming full-time. Starting salary is $19-20 DOE. Benefits include eleven paid holidays and three weeks of paid time off per year.
For the full job description, including instructions for applying, click here.