The COVID-19 pandemic may have sent many of us home and cancelled our usual Bike to Work Month activities, but May is STILL National Bike Month and we are celebrating! Here’s a list of our currently scheduled virtual activities:
- Check out some tips for riding during the COVID-19 pandemic, or watch the video from our 50-minute BikeChat conversation on the topic.
- Do you have kids? Get your family involved in our kid-friendly Green Sneaker Challenge.
- Participate in one of our virtual classes
- Take the pledge to ride during May, set your goals for the month, and receive regular emails with helpful tips and tricks.
- Use the Love to Ride app to track your rides and mileage, and engage in friendly competition with other local riders. (When you register, be sure to join the Sonoma County Bicycle Coalition group!)
Visit our Bike Month webpage for updates.