…and May 18th is Bike to Work Day! Join us – along with thousands of folks throughout the Bay Area – in a host of cycling activities, challenges, and classes throughout the month of May. Get fit, save money, have fun, and maybe even win some prizes!
Take the pledge to ride your bike on Bike to Work Day
- Does a little friendly competition motivate you? Sign up for our Bike Month Challenge!
- Congratulations to our Bike Champion of the Year Bill Petty!
- Sign up for a Smart Cycling class and/or sign your kids up for a Learn to Ride class
- Sign up for the Bike2it! Challenge and receive a free toolkit
- Ride your bike on Bike to Work Day and receive encouragement & swag from one of our Energizer Stations throughout Sonoma County (see map below)
- After work, join us for Happy Hour with free appetizers at Cuver Brewing from 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
ENERGIZER STATION MAP
Click on a location for hours and other details!
Does your commute take you outside Sonoma County? This party is Bay Area-wide! Find Energizer Stations in our neighboring counties.
Choulos, Choulos & Wyle Bicycle Accident Lawyers
Agricultural Community Events Farmers Markets
Wine Country Cyclery
Mary Alexander & Associates Personal Injury Law
|Bicycle Gems by dhbetty
Black Cat Studio
City of Sonoma
Cumulus Bookkeeping & Consulting
Echelon Cycle & Multisport
Gilleran Energy Management, Inc.
|Great White Buffalo Brewing Co.
Law Office of Daniel H. Rose Bike Lawyers
Mike Bicheler Electric
North Santa Rosa Physical Therapy
Safe Streets Petaluma
Sebastopol Bike Center
Santa Rosa Southeast Greenway
Sonoma County Family YMCA
Spoke Folk Cyclery
The Bike Shop
Wooden Spoon Technologies, Inc